How to Find the Maxxis Tire That’s Right for You
Maxxis designs top-tier tires for all different types of cars, trucks, bikes, trailers, ATVs, and more. Finding the right tire out of their large selection of diverse styles is important so that you get the performance, handling, and safety that you want and need. We are here to guide you through the different types and styles that Maxxis offers that are available and help get you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Passenger Cars and Sedans– Passenger cars and sedans can be characterized into several different categories, and therefore, you will find a large selection of sedan and sports car tires that are available. You will want to determine how the vehicle will be driven, where it will be driven, and what the climate will be like.
- Performance Designed to reach specific temperatures in order to grip hot summer roads, performance tires are typically used for sports cars in dry areas. You may also find performance all-weather tires, that are designed to give you more control if you drive a sporty vehicle somewhere there is high precipitation.
- Highway are designed for commuters who never leave the pavement, and do not see extreme cold or wet weather. They will have optimal handling, durability, water displacement, be appropriate for wet weather, and help control road noise for a peaceful trip.
- Crossover are going to be very similar to highway ones, but you will find more variety if you plan on spending any time off the beaten path. Crossover’s are for vehicles that are used for daily commuting, but who might also live in an area with harsh winters or who might want to spend some time on gravel or dirt roads.
- Small Trucks and SUVs get an even bigger variety, due to the fact trucks and SUVs are used for so many different things.
- All-terrain– The name says it all. All-terrain are designed for use on and off the pavement. You will not get perfect highway handling or the quietest ride, but you will also have the versatility to take the vehicle from one extreme to the other. This style will handle wet summers, cold winters, gravel and rocks, trivial mud, and more.
- Highway Truck and SUV are designed for handling and control, as well as for dealing with all types of bad weather. Highway truck tend to be dense and durable, long lasting, provide excellent handling for towing, and do well in wet and cold weather.
- Mud– make a lot of road noise and will wear down quickly on hot pavement, but are incredible at powering through the roughest, thickest, stickiest dirt. You will see several varieties of mud tires that are designed to offer different qualities. Some handle better on pavement, some are more puncture resistant, some have deeper and sharper thread, and some are an combination of all of the above.
There is a perfect style out there for your wants, needs, and budget. For more help finding the ideal tire for your car, truck, or SUV, contact Bluenose Auto Service your local Maxxis dealer. The specialists are ready to help get you back on the road as quick and painless as possible.
1390 Industrial Way,
Parksville, BC V9P 1W3, Canada
Call Us: 250-951-9888
For more information go to bluenoseautoservice.com or Parksville Best Tire Deals